We use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to exchange information and to engage with members and other industry groups. We will use Facebook in accordance with Facebook’s terms of service, Twitter in accordance with Twitter’s terms of service and LinkedIn in accordance with LinkedIn User Agreement.
Information exchanged via these social media channels is general in nature, current and accurate at the time, however, we recommend you check its currency and applicability to you.
Rules and restrictions
- Posts should be courteous – No abuse, harassment, threats or intimidation of any person or organisation.
- No engaging in, or contributing to, any illegal activity or activity that violates others’ rights.
- Use of derogatory, discriminatory or graphic language is unacceptable.
- Providing information that is false, misleading, defamatory or known to be inaccurate is unacceptable.
- Transmitting worms, viruses or harmful software.
- Sending unwanted messages to other users (aka “spam”).
- Posts must not disclose personal or proprietary information of another person or organisation or breach privacy rights.
- Our social media channels must not be used for commercial or promotional gain, such as advertising.
All posts made on our Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn pages are publicly viewable and searchable. Your posts may remain online indefinitely and can be found through search engines and online archives.
We do not endorse individuals or organisations using our site and we do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of their posts.
If you have any queries, questions or comments please feel free to contact us via our Contact Us form.