© 2020 My CPE Pty Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The audio and visual information, documentation, data, software, products, services, resources and related graphics available on this website (“Materials”) are provided by My CPE. The Materials contained on this website are protected by copyright laws, international copyright treaties, and other intellectual property laws and treaties. The exclusive right to control the use of this copyrighted material rests with My CPE.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the material on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
Third party copyright
We have made all reasonable efforts to:
• clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
• ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Express permission may need to be obtained from third parties to re-use their material.
Products are trademarks of the respective manufacturers.
Certain images that have been used by My CPE are in the public domain and accessed under CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0).
My CPE makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on its web site. Without limitation, this extends to any commentary contained in this website. The information is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty. Any person viewing this website must make their own independent enquiries before relying on any information provided. To the extent permitted by law, My CPE excludes:
- all warranties whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to this website or your use of this website; and
- all liability (including negligence) to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data) however caused by, arising from or in connection with any use of this website or the information on or accessed through it.
Where any legislation implies any term, representation or warranty into your accessing of this website, and that legislation prohibits exclusion of that term, then that term is included. However, to the extent permitted by that legislation, My CPE’s liability for any breach of that term is limited to supplying the services again.
SSL Certificate Ownership
Specific sections of the My CPE website are secured by SSL Certificates. These SSL certificates utilise Geotrust as the Certification Authority. The Certificate Owner is My CPE Pty Ltd.
Report a complaint
My CPE Pty Ltd takes all complaints against any user of the My CPE Pty Ltd website (www.mycpe.com.au), seriously and objectively. We encourage open and honest communication in relation to any possible breach of the Terms and Conditions or Legal Policy applicable to the My CPE Pty Ltd website (www.mycpe.com.au).
To lodge a complaint
- Any complaint against a user of My CPE needs to be lodged in writing with us. You can email email@example.com or contact us via our Contact Us form.
- If My CPE becomes aware of circumstances which suggest, or suspect, any misconduct of a User, we may cancel the Users access to this Service.
Handling a complaint
Any complaint against a User of My CPE shall be referred to the Board. From here the complaint will go through the formal complaint process and you will be advised of the resolution.
We may change this policy from time to time. Check before re-using any content from this website.